Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are

I was on Facebook and I was noticing that a lot of people were posting things about the movie adaptation of "Where The Wild Things Are." That was one of my favorite books when I was younger and so I went to YouTube to check out the trailer. I'm a little nervous about the fact that it will be very different from the book. I just don't see how they can make that book into a full length movie that will captivate the audience. I guess we will see. In any case, I'm very excited to go see it when it comes out. Here's the trailer:


I just finished putting together a resume for the job I will be applying for within the next few days/weeks. Now, I am going shopping because I am need of new clothes for the spring/summer. Hopefully I'll find something cute to wear.

Love.

No comments: