Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spain

So, I just got an e-mail from one of the professors in charge of the fall study abroad program in Valladolid, Spain annnnnddddd.... I GOT ACCEPTED!!

I was so excited and I just thought I would share. I was a little bummed because there were some people who didn't get accepted who I definitely thought would get accepted, but I'm sure they'll figure out a way to study abroad if they really want it. I do feel bad though, and I don't want to brag about it, but I'm just so excited!

Also, I didn't quite get the classes I wanted to take. For one thing, I need to change the Spanish classes I'm signed up for because I will have already taken one of them by the time I go to Spain. Also, I did not get signed up for the cultures of Spain class that I really wanted to take. I sent him an e-mail to see if there was any way I could possibly switch into that class instead of one of the classes I'm signed up to take... we'll see.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I'm so excited!!!

And on a different note... as of tonight at 7 p.m. we will have signed the lease for the house for next year! Anybody wanna sublet for a quarter? Haha.

Okay, it's a beautiful day outside so I will not waste any more time sitting inside. Off to a bbq in shorts and a tank top. WELCOME SPRING!!!

No comments: