Saturday, March 7, 2009

redecorating via the internet

Since I have started writing this blog, there is no need for my Facebook page to be so cluttered. This blog is just a list of all the quotes I had posted on my Facebook page. Lets be realistic... nobody looking at my Facebook page is going to read all those quotes. Maybe I'll keep one or two of them on there, but for the most part I'm just going to move my quotes to my blog. I have some time to myeslf this afternoon so after I post this blog, I'm going to redecorate my blog and make the appearance say more about me.

Anyway, here are the quotes I have posted on my Facebook page as of now. I have so many more quotes and stuff saved on my computer, I love quotes so much. I think the words of singers, poets, television shows, and books can say so much about life. I love them. I will include more in my blog at some other point. As for now, here is what I've got so far...

"It's twilight," Edward murmured, looking at the western horizon, obscured as it was with clouds. His voice was thoughtful, as if his mind were somewhere far away. "It's the safest time of day for us," he said. "The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way.... the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled wistfully.
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."-Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, p 232

"You can drive at 16, go to war at 18, drink at 21, and retire at 65. How old do you have to be before your love is real?" -Haley's dad, One Tree Hill

If you're lucky, and I mean the luckiest person in the world, the person you love decides to love you back. -Nathan, One Tree Hill

Nathan: You were right Peyton, people always leave.
Peyton: Yeah, but sometimes they come back
-One Tree Hill

Things will happen in life that you can't control but that's no reason to shut out the world - Crazy Pete, Now and Then

"I came here, because I have to tell you. You have to know. You're smart and funny and sweet, and your eyes make me melt, and I feel something with you I've never felt before, ever, for anyone. Something real. " -Becca, Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain

George Michael: I have Pop-Pop in the attic.
Michael: What? The mere fact that you call making love "pop pop" tells me you're not ready
-Arrested Development

Unfortunately the hard part isn't making the decision, the hard part is living with the decision you make. - Casey, Greek

Casey: I know where I want to be in ten years, do you?
Cappie: Yeah, I want to be with you
-Greek

Polar bears are the einsteins of the bear community! - Charlie, LOST

I would rather fight with you than make love to anybody else - Nick Mercer, The Wedding Date

The perfect words never crossed my mind because there was nothing in there but you. - Snow Patrol

The best kind of love is not always an easy road because life will throw you curve balls- people change, people grow and sad things happen sometimes. I think the greatest loves are those that have overcome obstacles because they have withstood those things that life can throw at them. That kind of love is beautiful. -The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. Love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones that don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it and if it changes your life, let it. no one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. - Unknown

It's not that I can't live without you, it's that I don't even want to try. -Unknown (I am trying to remember where this one came from, when I figure it out, I'll post it)

No comments: