Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prom, Play, Spiderman, and the P


Today was prom. I didn't go... but my little sister did. She was beautiful. I took pictures of her every step of the way. She hated me for it. I have over 300 pictures of her. Here is the finished product:

I love her.

Also, I went to see Luke's little sister in a play at her high school. It was "Godspell" and she did amazing. It was so much fun to watch. She's a wonderful performer. The whole cast looked like they were having so much fun.

Then Luke gave me a t-shirt that he bought me today. I love it. It has a bunch of Spiderman comic stuff on it. I love it. I love Spiderman. I'll post a picture today.

I'm exhausted because I've been up since 7 this morning and I didn't get too much sleep last night.... but I've still got to work on my media law final for a little while.

After that, I'm off to bed.
Good Night <3

P.S. If you go to my school, check out this "On The P" video based off of the SNL short "On A Boat" ... it's pretty good :)

No comments: