Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Own Lazy Sunday



So today I have created my own Lazy Sunday.
I didn't wake up until 11:30(ish) - which is 10:30 if you don't count daylight savings time.
I lounged around in bed, took a shower, went on Facebook, read a little bit of "I Am Legend" for English.
I have been lounging around my apartment for a while, checking what was on TV, messing around on different websites like:
Facebook
www.Fmylife.com
www.epicurious.com
and a little bit of Blogger.

Then I had the urge to cook so I made myself a Tuna Noodle Casserole. I know, it sounds weird, but for some reason I really like it. It is the only way my mom could get me to eat tuna when I was little. It is still the only way I eat tuna.

Then, I got a text from Cassie telling me that "Sydney White" was on HBO. Perfect, huh? Especially after last night when I said I wanted to watch it! I got so excited. (Just a quick note: You know how "Cinderella Story" with Hillary Duff is a modern day Cinderella? Well "Sydney White" with Amanda Bynes is a modern day Snow White.. pretty cool.)

So now I am sitting on my couch, typing this blog, eating popcorn (not the bagged popcorn, but the kind that you actually pop the kernels and put the butter on yourself, it is much healthier than bagged popcorn. Try it sometime), smelling my casserole cook in the oven, and watching Sydney White.
Perfect.

Sometimes days like these are needed so that I can just relax and not worry about things I need to do. I do have al ittle bit of homework to do, but it's just reading and I can always work on it later. I'm loving this day.

I highly encourage everybody to go rent Sydney White. I love it.

I know, I'm a nerd.

But seriously, take a day like today to just relax and enjoy yourself. I promise you won't regret taking some time to just sit back, eat some popcorn, and chill.

Love.

P.S. Last night when I was getting dressed in Kat's room for 80's Aerobics, I hit my forehead on her bed post (which is about 3 feet off the ground, how did I manage that?!). I have a bruise on my forehead. It hurts. I'm a klutz.

No comments: