Tuesday, March 17, 2009

House Happiness

So I just went with Luke, Christine, and Kathryn to look at our house for next year!

It is so big and so nice. It needs some work, but the lady said she'd have everything pained and done by the time our lease starts in June.

My room is HUGE!!! but I will need to get a lot of furniture in order to fill it. It doesn't have a closet, but I will try to find a wardrobe and stuff like that.

There is a huge yard outside and the lady and her son are redoing it so it will have a lawn and she planted fruit trees and berries and stuff like that, so by the time it's all done it will look very nice. She is picking up the water bill for a while so that is nice... and there's some weird thing with the cable so we might get it free or super cheap? I don't know. In any case, utilities shouldn't be too bad.

I took some pictures on my camera but I don't have a USB cord to connect it to my computer. Mark is bringing one over to Luke's house tonight so I'll upload pictures and post them once I have that here.

I'm so excited to live with Kathryn, Christine, Stephanie, and Brittany. I'm going to miss living so close to Kat, Nikol, Ashley , and Cassie though (maybe they can find a house near me? haha). Also, I'm going to miss my room mates I have now.

Still a few months until we move in though. We sign the lease on Thursday or Friday.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! <3

No comments: