Monday, March 23, 2009

Right Now

Right now....
I am watching Dancing With The Stars. I wish I could dance! I love watching the football players because they are so dedicated. I love watching Shawn Johnson because she is so cute (and her partner is so hot! check him out by clicking here). And I love watching Steve Wozniak; he is hilarious!

Right now...
I'm laughing because Shawn Johnson was just called "a beautiful bedazzled hummingbird," how great is that?

Right now...
I'm so happy that I got to go snowboarding today with Luke... and I landed a few jumps that I've been way to scared to try in the past!!!

Right now...
I'm relaxed because I'm just lounging around the house in sweatpants, exhausted from snowboarding, watching TV and writing in my blog.

Right now...
My knee hurts from boarding, my feet hurt from boarding, my shoulders hurt from boarding, and my elbow hurts from slamming it on the refrigerator door. Smart.
This might be why...


Right now...
I'm happy that I get to go to Panda Express with Colin and I finally get to meet Bobbi on Wednesday.

Right now...
I'm SUPER excited to go visit my best friend, Katelin, at UOP on Friday.

Right now...
I'm looking forwards to next quarter and Nikol's wonderful ideas. Weekly photo shoots, a school magazine, Mama Mia!, and hair curling lessons :)

That's about all I'm up to right now.

Do I write in my blog too often? Hmmm... maybe people will get sick of reading it :(

2 comments:

Nikol Schiller said...

not at all.

keep writing.

or i will be very, very angry.

Rachel said...

well, i'm very glad that you read my blog.

even if you are one of the only people who read it, that is more than enough for me.

i believe blogging has become an obsession for me. at least it's better than facebook...