Sunday, April 12, 2009

What a Gentleman

So I just finished watching "An Officer and a Gentleman" and I was thoroughly impressed.

I have always wanted to see the movie, but I don't know anybody who owns it and I haven't gotten around to renting it before now. Actually, I didn't rent it. I bought it for the amount of money it would have cost me to rent it. ($5 at Walmart...)

I must say, Richard Gere is one of those men who has been good looking all his life. He's a good looking old man now; but back in 1982 when he filmed this movie, oh my gosh was he handsome. He reminded me of Josh Hartnett in "Pearl Harbor" only way more classically good looking.

If you have not seen this movie, I highly recommend it. I enjoyed it. I own it now so let me know if you want to borrow it.



Speaking of good looking older men, I was just flipping through the TV channels and a movie with George Clooney just came on. He's not bad to look at either.

Wow, I kinda feel like a creeper.

No comments: