Wednesday, December 22, 2010

twenty something

I came upon this post on someone's Tumblr site. I LOVE the original article. Read it here.

My favorites are:

Reestablish a relationship with your parents.

Date people you know you'll never be able to love.

Form the habits that will stick with you forever.

I got to reconnect with some old friends earlier tonight. We are going out again tomorrow night.
Sometimes coming home feels great.

My sister is having knee surgery tomorrow. She tore her ACL and her meniscus a few months back and my mom wanted her to have her surgery in CA instead of PA where she goes to school. It was a big ordeal.
Sometimes coming home is stressful.

Tomorrow I get to spend all day wrapping presents and finishing up the crafty things I'm doing for my sisters.
What will you be doing?

I hope you had a wonderful night.

Love, Rachel

No comments: