Monday, December 6, 2010

LOVE it

Today I studied all day. Well, actually, I had a group meeting from 9-11, then went to the library and worked on another group meeting from 11:30-3:30, cleaned the house (which looks and smells FANTASTIC thanks to me and my lovely roomies), and then went back to studying.

Somewhere in there I found the time to take a break and watch the most recent episode of Glee and I loved it! Of course, I am a sucker for the song "Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing - one of my all time favorite movies (come to think of it, I'm adding that to my Christmas List).

Here is the Glee version, they did a fantastic job. Enjoy!

And I would include the Dirty Dancing one... but YouTube doesn't have any videos that let me embed the video, so you will have to just go watch it yourself.

I hope you have a wonderful night!

P.S. Looking forward to popcorn and Love Actually with Hannah and Caroline tomorrow night!

No comments: