My flight for Spain leaves on September 23. That gives me 23 days to figure out everything I need, prepare myself for this adventure, and pack. This afternoon I was the only one home so I got a few things done. Well, some of them were done yesterday/a few days ago, but its the same idea.
1. I moved everything from my HP laptop to my external hard drive so that I can take my laptop in to Best Buy and get the hard drive cleared off so that I can sell it on Amazon, Cragslist, Ebay, etc. If you are interested in buying it, let me know!!
2. I mailed the text book that someone bought from me on Amazon. I only got $10 commission for that one, but hey, it's $10 more than I had before!
3. Informed my employer that I will not be here for fall and filled out my leave of absence form for F21 so that I can return in the winter (hey, I'm gonna need money then too!)
4. Looked up flight prices for travel to visit Katelin in Texas in February or March ($100 on Southwest!!)
5. Made a packing list for Spain. It is pasted at the bottom of this post. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read through this and let me know if I am forgetting something (or just say "list looks good" if you can't come up with something else). It would definitely be bad if I forgot something. Please do that for me, it would be a HUGE help.
6. This isn't something that I've done, but I need to post the free printer and free iPod touch I got with my MacBook on Amazon or EBay. Once again, please let me know if you are interested in buying those things and how much you're willing to pay. Printer: $100 value. iPod touch: $250 value
Spain Packing List
•Small digital canon
•Camera chargers and cords
•External hard drive
•Razor and extra blades
•iPod and charger
•Cell phone charger (just in case)
•Copy of passport
•Note book(s) – 5 star
TO BRING OR TO BUY (when I get to Spain)?