Monday, August 24, 2009

the mix

So my best friend Katelin made her way to Texas last week. She is going to the University of Texas in Austin this upcoming year and I really hope she loves it there. Before she left on this huge adventure (its a long drive and a huge move for her) I wrote her a letter and made her a mixed CD. Well, actually, I am not very good at selecting twenty PERFECT songs for her, so I ended up with sixty... so I guess it was a three CD going away mix. I just thought I'd share this mix with everybody because I absolutely love these songs and so many of them mean a lot especially for life changing events, broken hearts, and best friends. I advise you to check out some of these songs. They are all country, but I love them!!! (Almost as much as I love Katelin)

1. Alright - Darius Rucker
2. Austin - Blake Shelton
3. Bad For Me - Danielle Peck
4. The Best Day - Taylor Swift
5. Best Days of Your Life - Kelli Pickler
6. Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean
7. Call Me Crazy - The Lost Trailers
8. Change - Taylor Swift
9. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
10. Don't Think I Don't Think About It - Daruis Rucker
11. Everytime I Hear Your Name - Keith Anderson
12. Fall Into Me - Emerson Drive
13. Firecracker - Josh Turner
14. God Love Her - Toby Keith
15. Good As Gone - Little Big Town
16. Good Little Girls - BLue Country
17. Gunpowder and Lead - Miranda Lambert
18. Heads Carolina, Tails California - Jo Dee Messina
19. Here's to Finding a Good Man - Danielle Peck
20. Highways and Broken Hearts - Eli Young Band
21. Home is Where the Heart Is - Lady Antebellum
22. How 'Bout You Don't - The Lost Trailers
23. How Do You Like Me Now - Toby Keith
24. I Can't Unlove You - Kenny Rogers
25. I Don't - Danielle Peck
26. I Run To You - Lady Antebellum
27. If You're Gonna Play in Texas - Alabama
28. If You Had Called Yesterday - Julie Roberts
29. Isn't That Everything - Danielle Peck
30. It's Good To Be Us - Bucky Covington
31. It Happens - Sugarland
32. It Matters To Me - Faith Hill
33. Last Train Running - Whiskey Falls
34. Leave The Pieces - The Wreckers
35. Lesson In Leaving - Jo Dee Messina
36. Lessons Learned - Carrie Underwood
37. Let Her Cry - Hootie and the Blowfish
38. Long Gone - Lady Antebellum
39. Lucky For You -SHeDAISY
40. Me and Emily - Rachel Proctor
41. Mrs Steven Rudy - Rascal Flatts
42. My Give A Damn's Busted - Jo Dee Messina
43. No - Jason Aldean
44. One Day You Will - Lady Antebellum
45. Perfect - Sara Evans
46. Picture To Burn - Taylor Swift
47. Runaway - Love and Theft
48. She'd Be California - Rascal Flatts
49. She's Gonna Hurt Somebody - Chuck Wicks
50. Someday My Prince Will Come - Tanya Tucker
51. Stay Gone - Jimmy Wayne
52. Strange - Reba McEntire
53. Sucks To Be You - Danielle Peck
54. Unseen - Kate Amiger
55. The Way It Goes - Gloriana
56. Whatever It Is - Zac Brown Band
57. When I Said I Would - Whitney Duncan
58. When It Rains - Eli Young Band
59. Wild At Heart - Gloriana
60. God Blessed Texas - Alan Jackson

2 comments:

Nikol Schiller said...

amazing, amazing mix.

i need to come steal those songs. =)

Rachel said...

any time my dear :)