Friday, August 28, 2009

roomie day out

I need to stop spending money. On the plus side, I got paid $300 today. On the downside, I love everything at F21. My new obsession is accessories. I figure, if I have enough accessories, I can wear the same outfit (not two days in a row, of course), change the accessories I wear with it, and it changes how the entire thing looks. It is pretty exciting. Today I bought lipgloss (it was only $1.15, I couldn't resist), gold bracelets, and a gold necklace... I had to match the gold leaf earrings I got at Nordstrom when I was home (although the earrings are much higher quality, but whatever).

We had a girls day today (Me, Christine, Steph, and Britt). We went to F21, two banks, taco bell, Michael's, the Dollar Tree, Target, K-Mart, ate a free 18 inch Costco pizza, drank margaritas, and watched Made of Honor. (Christine and I added another stop in there, but we won't get into that).

Now, before you judge me for going to K-Mart, let me explain. I really really wanted flat boots, and K-Mart was having a sale on them for $20!! So I got a pair of dark brown ones (my Steve Madden heeled boots are black...) but I may have to go back and get the black pair. I'm in love.




lately I have written a lot about fashion/clothing/shopping. I feel like I need to break away from that. But it's what is making me happy right now. Which I think is a good thing. Well, I think it's a good thing besides me spending all my money on clothing and stuff. Oh well, at least I look cute. You may be bored reading though... I promise I'll write about something different when something exciting comes along.

P.S. Christine and I have a movie date for tomorrow... we really want to see the Time Travelers Wife with Rachel McAdams. Love her!!

No comments: