Wednesday, August 12, 2009

summer till now

This summer has been kinda crazy. Not exactly what I was expecting, but oh well. Here's a quick overview of what I've been up to. (I wish I had time to write more)

1. Moved in to a house with some wonderful girls, Stephanie, Christine, Brittany, and Kathryn.

2. Made some mistakes.

3. Went to China... it was a very eye opening experience and it made me think a lot about my trip to Spain. It made me a lot more comfortable to travel there because I at least understand some of the language instead of being completely lost. It was extremely difficult to travel there. They have a very very different culture than we do here. It was a wonderful experience, but lets just say that I am glad to be back in the states until September 23.


4. Celebrated my roomie's 21st birthday!!!


5. Got a job at one of the largest Forever 21s in the nation. I have only had a few days of work, but I am enjoying it so far. However, after I get off my shifts (which, if I'm closing, last about 3 hours later than I'm scheduled) my feet are killing me and I never want to stand ever again. I already spent my first paycheck, though, because I needed cute clothes to work in. Overall, I think the clothes were a good investment.

6. Focused on my own emotional growth and am still trying to figure out who I am and what I want from college, friends, guys, life.

7. Watched Shark Week on the discovery channel with Christine.

8. Went to a Lady Antebellum concert at the mid state fair which was amazing!!!!



And on a different note... I just watched Revolutionary Road with Christine and Garrett. It was such a depressing movie. It made me lose a little faith in the possibility of finding a guy who makes me super happy and who i would be able to spend the rest of my life with. Ugh... kinda dumb, I know... but I worry about those things sometimes.

No comments: