Monday, February 14, 2011

silly love songs

Okay, here's the deal, and you can fight me on it all you want. But to be honest... I'm kind of weird and kin of love Valentine's day and I normally make valentines, wear red/pink, and walk around with a smile all day. (I know - if you're single, you're supposed to hate this stupid day.)
Which makes me wonder why I woke up this morning, kinda forgot that it was V-day, and ended up going to campus in all black - I swear it was an accident. Oops.



I call this one "Heart Chocolate" - I'm a nerd.

It was cold and gloomy today. And it rained. And yet, I still had the song lyrics from the Elephant Love Medley in Moulin Rouge running through my head all day.

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs
I look around me and I see it isn't so
Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs
Well what's wrong with that, I'd like to know...

Happy Valentine's Day lovely blog readers!
I hope you got to spend it with someone special.

No comments: