1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Glamour. Hands down.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be lots of cool photo shoots, home décor and design, and craft ideas… plus cool articles with awesome people
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) I only have one magazine subscription and it’s to… yup, you guessed it, Glamour. In my last “fill in the blank” I said that I don’t buy magazines off the rack, which isn’t entirely true – it has been known to happen occasionally. However, I generally subscribe to the magazine if I think it is worth reading.
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) In print. No contest. I am a little disappointed that EVERYTHING is done online nowadays… I love curling up on a couch (or in bed) with a magazine – I wish it happened more often. However, do like that online magazines have clickable links that I can use to get more information about something.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is once a month. Like I said, I only subscribe to one magazine and that is the only one I get/read. I don’t have time for other ones.
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) design, gossip, and fashion magazines.
7. The magazines I read regularly are Glamour and People. However I also love Better Home and Garden, any wedding magazine, Vogue, and any other magazine on the rack at the grocery store.