Tuesday, February 22, 2011

funky photos :)

Today and tomorrow the Love Out Loud Campaign girls are hosting a photo booth on campus for a few hours a day. We have funky hats, mustaches, magic wands, signs, etc. for people to play and take pictures with. We then edit the pictures and send the pictures to the e-mail addresses the people gave us - they are then supposed to set the entire image as their Facebook picture as a way of showing their support for the cause.

It sounds nerdy - and maybe it is - but it is seriously fun. We had over 50 people stop by and take pictures! They are all posted on Facebook :)

I didn't have class until 1 today so I was at our booth for a while. The following pictures are the photos I am in from today. It was a blast.

 the Love Out Loud team (minus sam)

Me and Hannah - my friend from freshman year in the dorms

Me and Stephanie - one of my roommates

Me and Aubrea - a girl I studied with in Spain and am working on Love Out Loud with

It was so much fun. If you are in the SLO area tomorrow, you should check it out.

xox-Rachel

No comments: