Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost... but wanting to be found

Okay, so Sunday night was the series finale of Lost. I have to say, I am/was addicted to the show. However, I fully blame HANNAH for that addiction because she is the one who encouraged me to watch 4 seasons of Lost within two months (or less) our freshman year of college. Ever since then, I've been hooked.

I have to say, I was kind of disappointed with the way that the show ended. They said all my questions would be answered... they weren't. My head is still exploding with questions!! Plus, after watching the video below, new questions arise that I either didn't even think to ask, or forgot about until someone else brought them up again.

I like reading all the interpretations of the ending... but it would be nice to get some actual answers from the writers/producers of the show.

They can start by answering all of these....


Kay, thanks.

(and thank you to Christine for showing me the video)

No comments: