Wednesday, May 19, 2010

wonderful wednesday

Today is Wednesday which means it is the day that I have devoted to being thankful about this wonderful world that we live in. It is also the day that I have the least class this quarter (which is mainly why I chose it as my "wonderful" day). I know I missed last Wednesday (I suck) but here are ten things that I think are wonderful today...

1. Pretty wine bottle labels (I know, I'm on a wine kick lately... I can't help it! Christine and I are obsessed)

2. Free t-shirts - I've gotten THREE free t-shirts this week! It has been super exciting. One was from the university's daily newspaper, one was from the storage unit place we will be using this summer to store all our furniture, and one is for tomorrow's public relations day on campus.
This is the design that is on our PR day shirts for tomorrow!!
3. Crayons (preferably a brand new box of crayons, but carved ones work too)
I took this picture about 4 years ago while I was sill in high school. I printed it in the high school's dark room. I miss black and white photography (I have a feeling I'd be a lot better now!).
4. Flash Mobs!!! (I know I've posted this video before, but watching it always makes me smile)

5. Digiorno pizza (Christine and I had it for dinner tonight)
6. Having somebody wash/cut/play with my hair
7. Salad, what can I say, I'm addicted (you know, the kind with all the good stuff on it... like lettuce, olives, cheese, corn, sunflower seeds, bacon bits, and some sort of vinaigrette dressing... you know, the not so healthy - health food type of salad)
8. Tax refunds (which I need to deposit in my bank account)
9. Drinks with girl friends
Four wonderful friends sharing a Cactus Cooler
10. My class schedule for the fall (aka, only class on Mondays and Wednesdays... nothing on any other day of the week, that means four day weekends every single weekend!!)

Love!

No comments: