Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stagecoach Belated

A few weeks ago, Stephanie, Christine, and I headed down to Indio so we could go to the Stagecoach Music Festival. Katelin didn't end up coming for a number of reasons.

We stayed with my big sister in Redlands and she made us breakfast on Saturday morning before we headed out to the concert. I love my big sister.

Last year I took soooo many pictures, but this year, since there were only 3 of us, there weren't as many photo opportunities. It is super hard to get pictures of all three of us when there are only 3 of us there, and taking pictures of 2 of us at a time gets awkward. I didn't even bring my nice camera into the concert the second day (bad decision, I should ALWAYS bring my nice camera with me everywhere I go).

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the weekend (honestly, they are probably all the good ones I have... pretty disappointing).


Everybody who preformed was really good, even though it was super hot during the day.

the three of us <3

me and steph
me and christine





the shirts we bought

the damn green spotlight that kept shining in our eyes, it would linger in our eyes for 30 seconds, move for 5 min, then come back to our eyes...)

The weekend was pretty exhausting and it involved a lot of driving. We left the concert at 11 to drive home (right in the middle of Toby Keith which was a bummer because I love him, but we were exhausted). We didn't get home until 4:30 in the morning and by then we were pretty delirious. We recorded a ridiculous sob-fest on Christine's iPhone, but it's far too embarrassing to post on here. We also had a few pretty ridiculous conversations... you never realize how out of it you are at 4 in the morning until you start laughing at things that the normal person just finds stupid.

No comments: