Sunday, January 30, 2011

intermission

I think that, a while ago, I mentioned that I am trying to take a class just for fun each quarter until I graduate. Last quarter I took Beekeeping, next quarter I hope to take a photography class (either digital or black and white), and this quarter I am taking a class that is all about The Beatles.

Although I find the group fascinating, I won't bore you with all of my Beatles knowledge and why I think they are such funny lads ;)

Instead, I will just leave you with this little video clip from their movie Help! which I happen to be watching at this very moment as part of the lab portion of my class. This clip is literally the most random thing ever. Although you don't get the full effect of the video without watching the rest of the movie, I'm sure you can appreciate that this portion of the movie is completely unrelated to anything else that goes on in the movie.



This is just one example of how weird these men were (and still are).

I'm a sucker for the Beatles. Always have been, always will be.

No comments: