Tuesday, January 25, 2011

day 7

Day 1 - Something you hate about yourself
Day 2 - Something you love about yourself
Day 3 - Something you have to forgive yourself for
Day 4 - Something you have to forgive someone for
Day 5 - Something you hope to do in your life
Day 6 - Something you hope you never have to do
Day 7 - Someone who has made your life worth living for
Day 8 - Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit
Day 9 - Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted
Day 10 - Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know
Day 11 - Something people seem to compliment you the most on
Day 12 - Something you never get compliments on
Day 13 - A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14 - A hero that has let you down. (write a letter).
Day 15 - Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried living without it.
Day 16 - Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17 - A book you've read that changed your views on something.
Day 18 - Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19 - What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21 - (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22 - Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
Day 23 - Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 - Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 - The reason you believe you're still alive today.
Day 26 - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 - What's the best thing going for your right now?
Day 28 - What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 - Something you  hope to change about yourself and why.
Day 30 - A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

My family has made my life worth living for. Although I have had some (extremely) tough times with them and we haven't always gotten along, I don't know what I would do without them. Some of them have been there since the day I was born, others came into my life after my parents got divorced, and others have moved on from this world - it doesn't matter whether they are related by blood or marriage, or if they have been "adopted" into my family simply because they are great people, every single one is part of the most wonderful group of people I know. Over the past few years, maybe because I haven't been living at home, I have really realized how much I love them and miss them (especially my cousins who I don't see all that often).

Specifically I want to focus in on my littlest sister, Liana. Although I love my entire family immensely, Liana is my blood sister which, as my mother never ceases to remind me, means that I share the most genes with her than any other person in the world. When we were little we fought ALL THE TIME. Heck, we still fight a lot.

But she left for college in August and I miss her so much. She is all the way across the country and I wish I could talk to her and see her more often. I love it when she smiles and when she is doing well. I love when we are both at home at my dad's house and she comes and cuddles with my on the couch - even if it means she is feeling sad and just needs a hug. Generally, a hug is what I need too. 

Liana is my beautiful, strong, and wonderful little sister and I love her. She makes my life worth living.

No comments: