Monday, January 3, 2011

day 5

Day 1 - Something you hate about yourself
Day 2 - Something you love about yourself
Day 3 - Something you have to forgive yourself for
Day 4 - Something you have to forgive someone for
Day 5 - Something you hope to do in your life
Day 6 - Something you hope you never have to do
Day 7 - Someone who has made your life worth living for
Day 8 - Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit
Day 9 - Someone you didn't want to let go, but just drifted
Day 10 - Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know
Day 11 - Something people seem to compliment you the most on
Day 12 - Something you never get compliments on
Day 13 - A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Day 14 - A hero that has let you down. (write a letter).
Day 15 - Something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried living without it.
Day 16 - Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Day 17 - A book you've read that changed your views on something.
Day 18 - Your views on gay marriage.
Day 19 - What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
Day 20 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Day 21 - (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
Day 22 - Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.
Day 23 - Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 - Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 - The reason you believe you're still alive today.
Day 26 - Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 - What's the best thing going for your right now?
Day 28 - What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 - Something you  hope to change about yourself and why.
Day 30 - A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.

I could sit here and tell you how the thing that I want to do more than anything in my life is to be truly happy. That I want to find a job I love, a man who loves me and vice versa, have a family of my own, and neighbors that I get along with and who's kids play with mine. That would all be true, but where's the fun in that?

Instead, I will tell you about one of my dreams. I have always wanted to be able to dance really well. It doesn't matter what kind of dance - ballet, ballroom, break, square, "club" - whatever, I just want to be good at it. (And by "club" I guess I mean being able to go to a club or a bar or a party and dance with my friends without feeling extremely awkward.)

Of course, I will never become a great/professional dancer at any of those types of dance, but like I said, it has always been something that I wanted to do. I took some dance classes in high school, they were like jazz/contemporary, but I wasn't very good at it. I think I'm too self conscious to actually enroll in a dance class now, but maybe once I get over that (which I will do... eventually) I will enroll in a class at a local gym or dance studio.

So that's what I hope I will do in my life. I hope I will be able to dance. (And the happiness, good job, loving family, great neighbors, and wonderful children thing would be cool too... just saying.)

No comments: