Fellow blogger Lauren over at The Little Things We Do does this cute thing on Fridays where she posts random "fill in the blank" questions and encourages her blog readers to fill in the blanks with their own answers. Even though it's not Friday, I figure I can still participate... right?
So here is my first set of fill in the blanks:
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my laptop (it has all of my pictures from Spain and everywhere else I've been on it - as well as all of my documents, etc.), my teddy bear, Teddy, who I've had since I was 25 days old, and my scrapbooks because they are filled with memories and keepsakes (can you tell I'm a sucker for photos and things that have no monetary value, but all the sentimental value in the world?)
2. A smell I really like is apple cinnamon candles (they are burning in my room right now), popcorn (I am physically incapable of going to a movie at a theater and skipping the snack counter), and fresh baked goods (bread, cookies, cakes, etc.)
3. Something you might not know about me is I'm a nerd (I hide it well), and on a (kind of but not really) separate note, I am studying Journalism but what I would have been really good at is Engineering
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Design Sponge, any home improvement/design website, DIY websites, Bookshelf Porn (you should look at it, I LOVE bookshelves, and that website is addicting), I have a whole list of blogs I read literally every single day - if I listed them all you would hate me
5. This weekend I will ... since the weekend is over, here's what I did: went to a fraternity semi-formal (the last one I will ever go to, and only the second one I have ever been to), had a champagne brunch with biscuits and gravy and play ladder golf, had an impromptu One Tree Hill marathon with my roomies, helped Krista with a phonto shoot for her sorority, presented the Love Out Loud Campaign to two sororities on campus so that they can get involved :)
6. Nothing makes me happier than feeling relaxed and happy - no anxiety - and being able to sit on the couch and watch movies with some of my best friends without feeling guilty, knowing that I made a difference in someone's life, Europe
7. A bad habit I have is biting my nails. It is gross, the worst habit ever, something I have done since I was little, and a habit I cannot break no matter how hard I try or what methods I commit to using in order to stop. Help?
So there you have it - that was kind of fun, hehe.
P.S. Do you ever get a really strong urge to do something and not know why? On Friday I got a really strong urge (almost like a yearning) to get a tattoo.. this isn't a new feeling, in fact it happens rather frequently, but I have no idea what I want to get... thoughts?