Wednesday, July 21, 2010

image wednesday

Image-style Wonderful Wednesday...  the following are images that I have come across as I have gone through a bunch of different websites/blogs. I will try to give credit where credit is due.. but I'm not too good at recording where I get the pictures from. I usually just use them for inspiration. If you know where a certain image comes from, let me know and I will for sure add that info in here.

Enjoy!

(P.S. I apologize for any weird formatting. I would try to figure it out, but like I said, I'm super tired. Maybe I'll fix it tomorrow... or maybe I'll just leave it)

1. (random Facebook album)



2. (Post Secret)















3.











4.












5.















6. Xabi Alonso and Fernando Torres






































7.














8.















9.














10.

No comments: