Anyway, since I've spent the past 3 hours going through random people's blogs (and as many of them have stated, I suppose that counts as "stalking" but in reality, I really just like seeing the cool things they come up with like photos, videos, links, etc. I actually normally skip over the long things that they write about themselves... and now I suddenly realize, if I was an outsider reading this blog, I'd totally skip over this post!) I figured I'd share with you some of the things that I have come across this morning. (Also, because I missed "Wonderful Wednesday" [what's new] I thought I would kinda combine this post and the one I should have, and could have, but didn't write on Wednesday because I was just too lazy.)
1. I found this cool article about making your own journals at this blog... They have since stopped blogging, but I was flipping through the old posts and they have some pretty cool videos and stuff. Check it out!
2. Indexed. Okay, so I don't understand everything that she writes on the index cards, but a lot of them are pretty funny. Some of my favorites:
3. Huggies Jean Diapers
Comment on the YouTube video: 144 people must have accidentally pressed thumbs down
I don't even know what to say about this new Huggies product and marketing campaign... I laugh at it and feel uncomfortable all at the same time
4. The Sketchbook Project .. umm... AMAZING!! I'm debating about ordering one and submitting it... you should too!
6. The British Virgin Islands (I was on vacation there all last week. More on this later.)
7. You Are Beautiful
8. My mom and I rented The Secret Life of Bees and Pride & Prejudice so we can watch them this weekend
9. That commercial with the injured dogs just came on TV... the one that has Sarah McLachlan - Arms of an Angel song... it makes my heart hurt
10. A new store at the mall: Windsor I got this dress there the other day and I am really excited to go shopping there again soon. I love so many of the dresses they have (and other clothes) and they aren't even that expensive!! yay
Okay so that was kind of a list of random, but whatever.
Oh, one final thought, my hair is growing out and it is making me really happy. The layers aren't so choppy anymore (I just want it tapered at the bottom), and I even woke up this morning and my hair looked PERFECT. How does that even happen?!