Friday, July 16, 2010

more

Okay, so by now (if you read my blog) you have seen me post the flash mob from Central Station in Antwerp, Belgium That is still my favorite flash mob, but today I stumbled across these new ones.

They are the same songs, but in different countries. One is in Seattle, Washington and the other is in Rome, Italy. Not only are they flash mobs, but they are GLEE flash mobs - two things I am lightweight obsessed with.

The Rome one is my favorite out of the two because it is in Rome (which I love), it is at Christmas time (which is one of the most beautiful times of the year in Rome - the only time I've ever even been there... but the decorations are BEAUTIFUL and magical), and it involves Italians (which, many of you know, are my weakness).

Enjoy!

ROME:


SEATTLE:

No comments: