Sunday, March 21, 2010

sí se puede

Today was a historic day in the House of Representatives out there in DC.

I know I haven't written in a while so I will write more later, I just felt like this was a  momentous occasion that deserved some sort of mention.

I'm proud of our country. I'm proud of everything we've accomplished in the past few years. I hope that things keep getting better and that we can eventually live up to the American Dream.

Read the article from ABC News.

And just to be clear... I'm not quite sure what the health care bill is going to mean in the future, but I don't think anybody can say it's a good move or a bad move until we see what it changes. I just think that our country needs improvements, and the only way to make improvements is to try new things, to change things around. It's just like anything - if you don't try something new, you won't ever get anywhere.

No comments: