Saturday, March 12, 2011

fill in the blank Saturday

Alright, so I'm a day late for Fill In The Blank Friday, but I figured I'd participate anyway.

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is       my senior project - The Love Out Loud Campaign. I just turned in my 37 page paper yesterday and it will be published in the Cal Poly library. Also, my advisor wants to nominate me for a senior accomplishment award for that project - I will keep you posted on whether or not I get the award.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    depends on which house I'm at (I have three - My dad's, my mom's, and my house at school). At school I either like to be in my bed or on the love seat in our living room (which is basically where I spend all my time when I'm home). Dad's - in one of the big comfy chairs we have in the living room. Mom's - the corner of the couch in the living room. See a trend?

3.  My fashion philosophy is    comfort. I absolutely LOVE being comfortable (obviously). I am most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt/sweatshirt, but I also want to reach out my fashion horizons and dress more stylishly and fashionable. I found the following picture on a website a few days ago and I want to get an outfit that looks like it. It is my fashion inspiration for the time being... I love it :)


4.  Something every girl should have is     the perfect nail polish color (I'm still searching for mine).


5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     just about nothing because I am in the process of switching purses but normally you can find a wallet, pens, pencils, a tampon, band aids, my planner, a few note cards, etc.

6.  My favorite music right now is       The Beatles. I have been taking an AMAZING class about the Beatles this quarter and it has just made me look at their music in a very different way.

7.  My favorite part of my body is       my eyes. Probably because I get the most compliments on them. I mean, they suck because I am practically blind and have to wear glasses or contacts which irritate my eyes, but I like how they look. I like the colors, I like the shape, etc.

No comments: