Monday, March 7, 2011

dead week

This week is crazy. Even though it's supposed to be "dead week" aka the week you do nothing in your classes because finals are next week, this week is crazy.
I have papers, I have presentations, I have hoops to jump through.

On the bright side, this quarter is almost done.
And then I go to Europe.
And then I go to Vegas.
And then I go to Wine Fest.

Until then, this quarter is crazy. I probably shouldn't even be blogging right now because there is so much to do.

I won't even have a social life until after this quarter is over.

Not to mention that I have heard the saying "You can always retake the test, you can never relive the party" more times in the past week than I have in the past four years... too bad, at this point in my education, having to retake the test means not being able to graduate.

So I have no other option but to log off of Facebook, turn off my computer, and move on to my reading for Spanish.

Hope your week is better than mine.

No comments: