Friday, March 25, 2011

back

Hello everybody!

So sorry that it has been so long since I posted anything - however there are a few relatively good reasons for my lack of blog activity.

1. I have been finishing my senior project paper (remember the Love Out Loud Campaign?) It ended up being 37 pages and is now published on our school's website. I am currently taking a break from LOL stuff, simply because my brain can't handle it right now. But that does not mean that I am giving it up for good.

2. A week ago we had finals which meant that I was studying, working, writing, etc.

3. While I was studying for finals and preparing for the end of the quarter, I was also getting ready to head to Europe for a week with Christine. I had all that packing stuff to do, along with figuring out what we were going to be doing in each city (Prague and Munich).

4. In the middle of all that stuff (aka the studying and packing), I got SUPER sick and ended up going to the health clinic on that Monday (the 14th) and then the ER the next night because I had a high fever and couldn't breathe because my throat was so swollen and painful. Everything turned out okay (they gave me an IV so that I got hydrated, as well as numbing stuff for my throat, pain meds, and amoxicillin). Needless to say, the doctor (along with my family) were not too thrilled when I said I was still planning on going to Europe, despite my sickly condition.

In any case, I finished my finals, I got well again, and I went to Europe. Which means that I have hundreds (yes hundreds) of pictures to go through, as well as all your lovely blog posts to read from the past few weeks. Here is a photo from the trip, just because I'm not a huge fan of all text blog posts. (It's not the best because it was taken at night, but I really like the clouds.)


Luckily I am wide awake right now (it is 7 in the morning for me - Munich time) which means that some photo editing can happen. I'm kind of excited to see the pictures that we took while we were there.

Check in within the next few days to see pictures from the trip - hopefully there will be some good ones.
xox
P.S. There are also some things that I get to cross off my "101 in 1001" list - I will get to those within the next few days too.

No comments: