Saturday, October 30, 2010

What do you got?

Yesterday I was listening to the radio and a new song came on the radio. I rarely change my radio from the three country stations in the area, but there was nothing good on those stations so I expanded my radio listening experience and I was pleasantly surprised.

The song is called "What Do You Got" by Bon Jovi. Yeah, that's right, Bon Jovi. Who, by the way, have pretty good songs.

Here's the chorus:
What do you got, if you ain't got love
Whatever you got, it just ain't enough
You're walkin' the road, but you're goin' nowhere
You're tryin' to find your way home, but there's no one there
Who do you hold, in the dark of night
You wanna give up, but it's worth the fight
You have all the things, that you've been dreamin' of


I tried to link to the song, but I don't know how to do it very well and it wasn't on the website I used for my last post. Anybody know a good site I can use to embed a song into a post?

No comments: