Friday, October 8, 2010

inspiration by moonlight

Inspired by this post: Playing With The Moon (which is a photo shoot I'd LOVE to do some day...)

Don't you just love the moon? It is so magical! Well, actually, I've always been a big star person, I absolutely love going somewhere far away from the city lights and laying out for the entire night and gazing up at the stars. I used to do it with Heidi and Maryn and the rest of my friends at Camp Caz, but I haven't been in a really long time.

Maybe I'll have to make a trip up there soon.

Anyway, enjoy these beautiful night sky pictures.











Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll still land among the stars. -Brian Littrell

1 comment:

heidi bilbro said...

Aww. I love you girl, and I totally miss our camper days! That second picture reminds me of a caz t-shirt that was made a couple years ago...