Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SearchStories

Okay, so I was reading The Swede Records (and I recommend you do too) and she had posted this really AWESOME video off of this new Google tool on YouTube.

It's called "SearchStories" and it has the potential to be super super super cute!

Anyway, since I don't have a super cute love story like they do in the Swede Records, I just tried it out with random stuff that (kinda) describes me. I ended with one thing that is kinda missing from my life right now... but until it comes along, I'm filling my life with the other things in the video <3

Here is my video:



I am sure I'll play around with it a lot more when I have a good story to tell.

What's your story? Share it with me!

Also, awesome things for today:
1. SearchStories (duh)
2. Soup!!! (Michael and I are going to go to a restaurant and get SOUP in a few minutes.)
3. HOUSES!! (Christine, Steph, and I found a house and we put down a deposit so we aren't homeless next year!! Its gonna be so cute)

No comments: