Monday, April 19, 2010

awesome

So, of course, I was reading Post Secret today (I know, I'm a day late. Yesterday was a weird day... and actually, today is too...) and stumbled upon this website: 1000 Awesome Things.

Can somebody please explain to me why things like Post Secret and 1000 Awesome Things have the power to break me down? Maybe it's just my weird mood right now, but I have the urge to just lay in bed and cry. Does that ever happen to you?

I dunno, maybe it's because I'm lonely tonight (more so than I have been in a while). Maybe it's because I can't figure out how I got the monster of a bruise on my leg that hurts when I walk. Maybe it's because my jaw hurts and I don't know what I did to it. Maybe it's because I was looking at Nikol's sister's engagement pictures on Facebook and was so inspired by the creativity and love that was involved. Maybe it's realizing how many things around me in every day life really are AWESOME (because seriously, they are!) Or maybe it's this video that was on the 1000 Awesome Things website that I fell in love with:


I kinda like the idea of coming up with things that are awesome in my life. Obviously my new year's resolution to post a picture a day did not work out.. Maybe I'll change it to posting something awesome, or amazing, or inspiring per day. I kinda like that one...

Today's daily dose of awesome:
Gerber Daisies



















(Some day when I'm not too lazy, I'll hook up my external hard drive and post a picture or to that I took of gerber daisies... I absolutely LOVE them and I think they brighten up a room so well!)

and

Hot Cups of Tea
(simply because they are soothing)

P.S. Sorry about the right side of the video being cut off. I think it has to do with the template of my blog... I'm going to have to mess with the settings so that the entire video can be seen on my blog. Until then, open the video in YouTube. I promise you won't regret watching it <3

No comments: