This weekend has a lot to do with planning for the future. It's amazing how one year makes a whole lot of difference. Last year at this time I was barely thinking about graduation. I was actually too freaked out about going to Spain to worry about much of anything else. Next year at this time I will be a quarter and a half away from graduation and I will be looking for long term jobs that will be able to pay the rent and maybe promote me in the future so that I can make a career out of it. Crazy.
Anyway, like I said, this weekend I have a lot to do. Here's a peak into my to-do list:
- complete my resume and send it to my parents so they can take a look at it and help me edit it so that I can send it to possible businesses where I may be able to get an internship
- e-mail/interview people about my article for Polyscript Magazine and write my article ASAP
- e-mail people and companies about internships
- do my laundry (I know, very grown up)
- plan out my classes for the rest of college and figure out a way that I can take enough units to stay in school for the next four quarters
- plan out my schedule for next quarter
Naturally, when I'm scared, I revert to old habits from when I was younger. As for tonight, I'm watching the OC from the very first episode. Ryan is SO hott!!! How come I can't find a guy who looks like him? Or Seth, I'd be okay with that too! Welcome to a glimpse into my freshman year of high school. I'm such an adult... 7 years later. (Holy crap, has it really been that long?) -- p.s. It's funny to listen to the music they played in these shows because I actually listened to this stuff... crazy
Marissa: Who are you?
Ryan: Whoever you want me to be.