Wednesday, April 27, 2011

other things

Hello all! It has been so long since I wrote on this blog - but there is (relatively) good reason for it. I have been taking a class this quarter that is based on multi media reporting and we had to develop a blog on Wordpress for that class. I have been blogging a lot in that class, not just for class assignments but also just for fun. We are studying how multi-media affects reporting and how social media sites can be used to promote different stories/blogs/web based media.

I am also taking a video editing class, so I have been using YouTube and Vimeo a lot. I have been posting fun things on that site because it allows for me to have more on that blog than just the regular assignments. I don't use it as a super personal blog the way I do with this one, but it still has some light hearted and fun aspects to it. I am also getting used to the WordPress way of doing things which, I have to say, I kind of like.

Here are the links to my blog and my YouTube channel, just in case you miss me and want to check them out :)

WordPress: www.racheleganjour410.wordpress.com
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/rachel88e?feature=mhum

No comments: