Friday, April 29, 2011

fill in the blank

1.   I am looking forward to      graduation. But that is also something that I am dreading. It means the start of real life, moving away from the people I have spent the past four years with, and not being in school anymore. I have spent the past 16 years in school - it is about time to try something new.

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is   the movies "The Land Before Time," "Anastasia," and "The Swan Princess." I have recently watched all three (I own the last two, and LBT was on Netflix instant play so the roomies and I watched in a few days ago). I love singing the songs in Anastasia and the Swan Princess - I've got the Anastasia soundtrack on my iPod. Nothing is better than movies that bring you back to your childhood.

3.  My favorite car is    I don't have one. I actually don't know too much about cars. I mean, I like certain types of cars, but no models in perticular.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be   California weather, the kind you find in San Francisco. It gets warm in the summer in the summer and cool in the winter - but not to the extreme. I also don't mind the fog - have you ever seen the Golden Gate Bridge when it is surrounded by fog? It is beautiful.


5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is    sit on the couch with a glass of wine. Also, if the day has been particularly bad I like to have a good cry.

6.  This weekend     I will spend my time relaxing, doing a little bit of homework, and looking for jobs. If anybody knows of any public relations jobs that are open let me know! hehe

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       green      because,      I get jealous pretty easily (I'm working on it!) and certain shades of green remind me a little bit of anxiety which happens to me pretty easily as well (I'm working on that too!) Green is also the color of my eyes and I just love the color.

No comments: