This is the view from our court. The hail covered the street and probably dented a few cars. It seemed as though, despite the large pieces of ice falling from the sky, the entire neighborhood was out watching (and playing - snowballs!)
1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I listen to what they have to say and try to help in any way I can. I am honest and give advice, but I am also there if they just need to vent or get something off their chest.
2. I am gullible, looking for a job, hopeful, trustworthy.
3. I am not perfect, comfortable in skirts or dresses, ready for the "real world",
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be driven, anxious, compassionate.
5. Something I'm really cheap about is makeup. I know I should spend more money to get nicer makeup because the cheap stuff isn't as good for our skin - but for some reason it isn't something that I have been able to justify spending a bunch of money on.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is food, and more recently - clothing. I have decided that a person's wardrobe says a lot about them. Up until recently my wardrobe hasn't said anything good - so I am changing that .
7. I would trade money for happiness in a heartbeat. (I know, it's cheesy, but I couldn't think of anything else!)