Friday, April 8, 2011

fill in the blank Friday

Fill in the blank Friday - and a picture from the super long and intense hail storm that occurred about an hour ago. The hail was so big it was painful!! And mind you - I live on the beautiful California Central Coast which means we don't get much of any type of weather besides sunshine 330 days out of the year.

This is the view from our court. The hail covered the street and probably dented a few cars. It seemed as though, despite the large pieces of ice falling from the sky, the entire neighborhood was out watching (and playing - snowballs!)

1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I listen to what they have to say and try to help in any way I can. I am honest and give advice, but I am also there if they just need to vent or get something off their chest.

2. I am gullible, looking for a job, hopeful, trustworthy.

3. I am not perfect, comfortable in skirts or dresses, ready for the "real world", 

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be  driven, anxious, compassionate.

5. Something I'm really cheap about is makeup. I know I should spend more money to get nicer makeup because the cheap stuff isn't as good for our skin - but for some reason it isn't something that I have been able to justify spending a bunch of money on.

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is food, and more recently - clothing. I have decided that a person's wardrobe says a lot about them. Up until recently my wardrobe hasn't said anything good - so I am changing that .

7. I would trade money for happiness in a heartbeat. (I know, it's cheesy, but I couldn't think of anything else!)

No comments: