Friday, November 26, 2010

i wish

I found this postcard on a blog called That Girl that I came across while on another blog. It brought tears to my eyes... maybe it's because it is so sweet, maybe it's because my name is also Rachel, or maybe it's because I just really love to dream about being swept off my feet. In any case, I love it.

It is one of my favorite Post Secrets yet. (even though it was originally posted sometime in 2009)


I hope one day a guy loves me enough to write me love letters (there was a boy who wrote me love letters once and put them in a book for me... that has since stopped, but eventually there will be a new boy - or man, I hope). Whoever that Rachel is, she's a lucky girl and I hope she got the letter and loved the boy back.

Every girl deserves to receive love letters every once and a while...

No comments: