Cousins: (top row) Savannah, me, Allison, Zac, Zoe, Sadie (bottom row): Liana, Cassie
I got to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and her side of the family. We had our largest Thanksgiving meal to date - 22 people!! Yeah, I know, we are crazy. It worked out wonderfully though! I got to see my cousins and my uncles and aunts and we had an absolutely wonderful, (almost) stress free day.
I am also thankful for:
- My wonderful friends - I don't know what I would do without your love and support
- The girls I am working with on senior project - you all inspire me so much, thank you for being a great support system (I promise I will get around to writing about my project - eventually)
- My family - again, I'm so glad that everybody is alive and well. I love every single person in my large, unorthodox, crazy family
- The blog world - cheesy but true, I love gaining inspiration from all the blogs I read
- The fact that I have food on my table/in the refrigerator (most of the time) and a roof over my head
- My parents - because I wouldn't have the wonderful opportunities that I have without their hard work and determination to give me and my sisters the most amazing life ever, a life that neither one of them had when they were little
Here are a couple pictures from today, I will probably have another post later with more.
The dessert table - cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and three different types of pie
My beautiful and adorable step-niece, Madison Joy
Food - I consider myself so blessed to be able to say that we not only had our choice of food today, but we had enough to feed a small army (which we basically did) and still had leftovers. (not pitured: green-beans, stuffing, and salad)
Yeah, I've got a pretty awesome life. Sometimes I take it for granted, but I really am thankful for the people around me and the opportunities that I have. It's all so special and amazing.