Monday, September 7, 2009

jam packed but wonderful weekend

So this weekend has been slightly crazy.
First, Thursday was a lot of fun with the roomies, their bfs, and mike.
Then Colin came to visit on Friday night which was nice but I was sad that I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him; I had work at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday so I went to bed pretty damn early.
Third, my mom and Liana (as well as my mom's dog, Toby) came to visit on Saturday and stayed until this morning. On Sunday I took them to Forever 21 (which Liana loved) and then we went to Santa Maria and I got new glasses at Lensecrafters. They look so cute! I also took my mom to Pita Pit for lunch and Corner View for dinner. We all slept in my room which was a bit crammed, but still nice. I will miss them when I go to Spain.
Finally, Steph S. moved in to the house this weekend. We spent some time today getting her situated and putting her clothes in the closet etc. I am really looking forward to her being here so that I can get to know her better. She's very nice!!!

One thing that I did with my sister and my mom while they were here was to watch some YouTube videos. My mom had sent me an e-mail a while ago with a video attachment. I hadn't watched it yet, but I'm glad she showed it to me because it was so cute. You know flash mobs? It is kinda like that, but in Belgium. It is my favorite flash mob video I've seen.

(If you don't know what flash mob is, watch this video then look up "flash mob" on YouTube.. love it!)
Its like an actual, real life musical. I really really want to put one of these together. I think it would be so fun and epic. A great story to tell. If only we lived in musicals all the time

2 comments:

Nikol Schiller said...

HOW DO THEY KNOW THE DANCE MOVES?!

i'm so impressed right now!!!!!!

Katelin said...

this is AWESOME!