Friday, October 2, 2009

just to clear things up...

I know that my blogs are slightly confusing for all of you who are reading them, so I will explain the difference between the two.

Thinking Out Loud: this one is mainly for my thoughts, feelings, random ideas, reflections, etc. It is a way for me to journal without needing to sit down with my physical journal, take out a pen, and write. Typing is so much faster than handwriting everything, I get frustrated when I sit down to write and then my hand gets cramped up. It is also a way for all you guys out there to see what I am thinking, when I am thinking it, and to tell me what my ideas have made you think about.

Rachel en España: this one is for me to post pictures, tell about different activities and travels, and inform the world of my experiences in Spain. My sister gave me the idea when she went to Hungary last year. Many students send out mass e-mails to everybody they know, filling them in with their experiences. This is an easier way to do that. You can read my blog whenever you have time, or you can choose not to. It won't stuff up your e-mail message box, and you don't have to download the attachments of pictures, etc. because they are all posted right there.

Yes, I will be writing in both these blogs, but they will be about different things. Rachel en España is most like a recollection of things I have done each day. Thinking Out Loud is more like a thought jar... somewhere for me to put my thoughts of the day, the week, the hour, etc. Thinking Out Loud may repeat some of the things from Rachel en España, but I will not post (in excess) about my travels. Most likely I will not post pictures here, etc.

In any case, if you read my blog, once again I thank you. Please keep reading both of them. Leave your thoughts. Tell me your ideas. Share your beliefs. That is what I am here for. This blog is mostly for me, but it is also for you too. If you don't like something I say, TELL ME! If I spell something wrong, CORRECT ME! If you disagree with my opinion, SHARE YOURS! I love to hear other people's experiences and listen to what they have to say.

Whether you are in Spain, London, Italy, California, New York, Chile, Argentina, Russia, or Mars.. I appreciate your thoughts.

I love you for reading my blog, and I hope you love me for writing it!

No comments: